Goodybye Mr. Barks...and Amadeu

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat Aug 26 02:06:30 CEST 2000

The world is other now...I can just say thanks to this genious...thanks
Uncle Barks!

Favio:

"Fernando Ventura wrote:

>I'm translating a Renato Canini's Ze Carioca story, that
>Amadeu appear! Probably you all will can read it next week!

The story is available at the following page:
http://members.forez.com/alfredsirven/index.html

As Fernando said, in this story Amadeu is a poor living in a
slum in Rio de Janeiro. I've never been in South America, but
I was told that some Favelas often are located on hills. This
seems to be the place where Joe's house is, but maybe I'm
drawing conclusions too fast...
Nestor and Pedr=E3o also appear in the story.

It's nice to see Roberto Canini's work. Thanks for your help,
Fernando!

 Favio"

Yes, Renato(not Roberto!!!) Canini is a great creator! I think that now the
Disney fans from all over the world will can know a little more about him
and his work. I aspect comments about it!!!

Many thanks to Favio an to my friend Alex Igor Sanghikian for the BIG help
in the translation.

Fernando!

"See you one day, Mr. Barks!"
F.Ventura