Perego's changes

Jan Follak Jan.Follak at uni-konstanz.de
Sat Aug 26 15:45:55 CEST 2000

Soren, on I TL  385-A ("Archimede e il signor Scherzo" by Chendi/Bottaro):

>however in Denmark (and probably elsewhere in Scandinavia) this page was
>*not* redrawn by Perego

The first edition in Germany also had the original version, only in the
subsequent reprints the panels have been replaced by the ones by Perego.
This makes the original print of that "Lustiges Taschenbuch" the only one
that is quite expensive on the collector' market.

>I wonder if any of those redrawn panels were ever used in Italy, I
>mean, Giuseppe Perego *is* Italian after all...

I think most of the changes were made for the reprint of those stories in
the "I Classici"- series, and are already there in Italy (like in the
"Classici"-version of "Paperino...2001"). I wonder if the change in the
"Lustiges Taschenbuch" mentioned above was only made by Perego because the
Germans asked for it and was only printed in Germany.