Carl Barks

Wouter Wouter at agroweb.nl
Tue Aug 29 20:43:08 CEST 2000

Every day I read a Carl Barks' story. Dispite the amount of work, a few months ago, I reorgonised my Dutch issues of the weekly: "Donald Duck" by Barks storys, in a cronilogical way.
I love the Duck-universe and especially the beginning, the way it was all created; the Ducks how they're supposed to be.
Carl Barks had giving them much feeling and devolepment, also did he make good story's.
I thank this great legend on behalf of story-telling and well... for making me laugh.
It's sad he died, but we should be happy he lived for such a long time.
My condolences to all concerned,
Wouter van de Zandschulp.