Availablity of Komix #150?

JALustig@aol.com JALustig at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 08:10:53 CET 2000

I was glad to see (thanks to Kriton's description) that one of the stories I
did with William Van Horn ("Caught in the Cold Rush") has appeared in Komix
#150. I've heard wonderful things about Komix, but I've never actually seen a
copy.

In the past, a couple of Greek fans have offered to send me copies of Komix,
but I haven't taken them up on their offers because I didn't want them to go
to the expense. But now that I know one of my stories is actually in a
current (and I assume easily attainable) issue I would very much like a copy.

I'd be happy to pay for it (and the postage) or trade (possibly for a copy of
one of my scripts) if someone would be kind enough to send me a copy of Komix
#150. Contact me by private e-mail if you're interested.

--John Lustig