Fabio Blanco about a "little mill"

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sat Dec 9 17:51:53 CET 2000

>In your description you mostly mention keywords. If you want a
>story being identified, the chance gets much bigger if you also
>try to be more detailed about what *happened* in the story.

Yes. O.K., you're right. Here the history: Scrooge, Donald and the nephews
make a picnic on the beach. But the sandwiches have too much salt! Was it? A
little mill who produces salt! Is a mill who produces that we want. Scrooge
say produces gold, silver... and he obtains but problems too. Later he
demands shoes and the mill produces shoes and the crack of shoemaker
industry... Later (I can remember why) Scrooge demand water... and the mill
send Duckburg to deluge...
Over a floating door, the nephews says "produce salt" and kick the mill
again to the sea where he make salted the water for ever...

Hey, with blanks and all I did emotioned trying to remember this... Some of
our duckmembers remember this one... maybe is from Italy or Brazil... I
don't now...

Thanks Everybody
Fabio Blanco
Bonvolu postu al: longtom at oeste.com.ar