Kari Korhonen

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Thu Dec 14 14:20:43 CET 2000

Yes! Thanks to you, guys(Harry, Vanio Jyrki and Janne), now I know a little
more about Kari Korhonen...probably some, or a big part of his work was
published on Brazil...but I'm not yet able to remenber, or able to recognize
his style...! It's very good when I begin to know a "new" name of a
creator...usually this make me go after more information about, and look
with more attention to his/her work! For example, I just take "perfect"
attention to the work of the VERY good Silvia Ziche after se her on Paolo
Castagno site receiving the "Yellow Kid"...!

Thank You,
Fernando!