Which comic do you like more?

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Dec 18 09:49:18 CET 2000

ARTHUR:

> Since two months I am recording on my website (Disney Comics Worldwide @
> http://www.wolfstad.com/dcw) - which is a database of International Disney
> comic and magazine titles - how often a particular comic title or country is
> clicked on my site. You can find the top-10 on the front page.

I wonder how this top-10 affects the statistics, as it sort of invites
visitors to click on the top items, especially the first.

I see that among the cancelled Greek publications (following one of the
top links!) you mention "Super Mickey", which I'd mentioned a while back
to the list. Is this entry based on my recollections, or did you learn
something more about that publication?

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Work for? I don't work for anybody. I'm just having fun!"
-----