DCML digest, Vol 1 #357 - 6 msgs

Mike Pohjola mikep at iki.fi
Fri Dec 22 09:23:29 CET 2000

MICHAEL RHODE:
> HELSINKI (Reuters) - In its quest to hire the best and brightest, Finnish
> mobile phone software maker Wapit Ltd turned to Donald Duck.
>
> The company has taken out an ad in the weekly comic featuring the web-footed
> Walt Disney Co. cartoon star.

True. But the ad doesn't feature Donald Duck -- the comic does. And I have
to admit, it worked for me: I immediately went to WapIT's web pages to
check if they had a job for me, but all they were looking for was coders.
(But I did kinda work there during the summer, so maybe there's some truth
to what they're saying about Duck fans.)

Mike Pohjola
mikep at iki.fi            +358-50-5238399            http://www.iki.fi/mikep