Scarpa no more italian!

pierrebi@crosswinds.net pierrebi at crosswinds.net
Tue Feb 1 12:51:53 CET 2000

>From: "Francesco Spreafico" <frspreaf at tin.it>

>But Romano Scarpa does NOT work for Disney Italia anymore :-(
>
>Sprea

Is there any interview in wich Scarpa explain way?

Will ever be printed in Italy these Scarpa Stories?

Are These written in italian, or should these be translated?

In Italian Comics News Magazine (More then a Pro-zine) "Fumo di China", no
news about one of the most important former-italian, now european,
comics-man!!!!!

Sorry for my bad english!
I'm new in the mailing list. It is very interesting. Thank you very much to
Don Rosa e Luca Boschi for their work!!!!!!

Pietro Reynaud Bersanino

Su una parete della nostra scuola c'è scritto grande "I care".
E' il motto intraducibile dei giovani americani migliori.
"Me ne importa, mi sta a cuore".
E' il contrario esatto del motto fascista "Me ne frego"
(Don Lorenzo Milani- "Lettera ai Giudici" 18-10-1965)