Egmont and Lo$

Theresa Wiegert f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se
Tue Feb 1 18:24:23 CET 2000

> years. After that (*months* from now), I'll begin doing a new "Lo$" story
> for PICSOU (since Egmont says they don't want those anymore).

What!!!?? Are they out of their minds???
I wonder what the ratio "grown up"-readers to kid-readers is... I've been
reading a lot of Picsou lately btw (I have an exam in french in 2 days,
and it's an effective way of being ineffective when you get tired of all
the evil grammar, without having a bad conscience about it.... :) (end of
long parenthesis)) and it seems to be a little more directed to at least
not diperkids... I don't know, an impression I got. At least they didn't
censor the Lo$ stories with guns like egmont did.

oh well, back to my french verbs...

/Theresa

    \)
    / )	  Theresa Wiegert	 	      f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se
   / /	  Gibraltargatan 94 - P4                  tel 031 - 81 13 64
  //"	  412 79 Göteborg   		      	     070 - 483 12 11
 /                    http://www.dd.chalmers.se/~f95thwi