Donald's universe is really different

Henri Kunne HJC.Kunne at net.HCC.nl
Fri Feb 11 20:23:06 CET 2000

Hi, list members,
I want to say one other thing about that (in)famous question
of Donald's "human-ness". So far, to my growing surprise,
nobody raised a point raised not seldom in other discussions:
he is living in what was called then, a "Duck universe". Over
there, the rules of nature and biology can be expected to be
quite different. As for me, this invalidates all the arguments
meant to give proof Donald's human in any way (except for
his character, of course).
    Looking at some places, I have discovered that Donald
and his family members are called "eenden" (ducks,
small letter) quite a lot of times. Scrooge sometimes is
referred to as "de rijkste eend ter wereld" (the richest
duck in the world).
    Greetings,

Henri Kunne