Luis Destuet

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Tue Feb 15 23:19:02 CET 2000

Someone have more bio information on LuisDestuet? I just now that he is
argentine and work in Brazil, during the first time off Abril in the early
50's training brazilian artists to draw in the Disney style, and making the
first covers off ower "Pato Donald".I bought today a little book that is a
re-print off a original from 1945, based on the "Saludos Amigos"movie. It
countains 12 karge pictures off José and Donald and i have certain that this
is made by Destuet. I'm sorry for my bad english! Thanks a lot!!!
Fernando Prieto Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br