Searching for an officer and online auctions

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Feb 24 17:44:03 CET 2000

HENRI KUNNE, 22 FEBRUARY 2000:

> [Officer For a Day]  Page 2 presents us a black-and-white
> reproduction of the Gold Key comic containing the Strobl story.
> No issue number is to be seen, but it has the title of the
> story: "Donald Duck, Officer for a Day ". Guess that original
> must be paid with gold now, but does anybody know about some
> reprint? Any translation is welcome, too. Can anybody help?

At Ebay ("http://www.ebay.com"), there are many old Barks comics for sale.
Sometimes there's also original art which I've never seen before. Maybe you
will find the comic there? I've no experience with Ebay or any other online
auction myself.

Does someone here know other online auctions which sell Barks comics and
original art?

Greetings,

--- Daniel
http://www.acciom.se/barks/index.html