Kriton : chocolate

oliv lascif at online.fr
Wed Jan 12 03:59:18 CET 2000

No, cheesecake please, no :-)

>To get back on topic, is PM's almost exclusive printing of Barks and Rosa
>stories similar to Gladstone's re-re-...-printing of Barks stories? If
>so, I can understand your frustration. On the other hand, if this is the
>only vehicle for printing these stories (e.g., there is no Barks or Rosa
>in Mickey Parade), and the stories have not been printed in France for
>some time, then this may not necessarily be a bad thing.

The first problem is the re-re-re...

Secondary, there's no place for all AT stories or D stories
which are conceived to be printed with a layout of 4 strips
by page.
The "Journal de Mickey" includes at the most 2 stories and
the others publications are in layout 3.

So i'd like to read sometimes M. Rota for example who is
never published in France actually because most of the
stories he did were in layout 4.
And i think M. Rota is unavoidable.

Thirdly, The C. Barks stories published in PM should be
at least the ones which weren't published 5 years ago.
You know, there's many stories of C. Barks which were
published in France in the 50s which aren't reprinted
since this period.
This doesn't make any difference for the new readers
and would satisfy the older.
But i think it's too much expensive for Hachette :-(
losing time to go to basement to extract the old
printing films... time is money. Loose time, loose
money... no good.
I joke but it's tragic :-|

Oliv