Signing off from Greece

Dr. Archontis Pantsios apantsio at ac.anatolia.edu.gr
Mon Jan 17 11:22:12 CET 2000

Fellow Quackeroos:

It's been nearly 5 years since we returned to Greece, after having spent 15
years in the U.S. I decided it's time I go back, at least temporarily. Next
semester I'll be taking a Sabbatical Leave from my present school, and I'll
be spending it as a Visiting Professor of Economics at Binghamton
University--State University of New York, in up-state New York. I plan to
return to Greece in September, 2000, but there's a chance I might stay on
thru the end of 2000.

I'll be going back to a country I consider my "home away from home", and
from where I have mostly pleasant memories and experiences (in addition to
my two boys having being born there, I re-discovered Barks and Disney Comics
thru Gladstone back in 1987!). Now, I'll be going back to a Disney
comics-free U.S., so I'll have to rely heavily on mail service to satisfy my
comics-appetite!

I will be on-line at my current e-mail address thru this Thursday, January
20. I'm set to fly out of Athens on Friday, the 21st. Once I get settled at
my new place next week, I'll sign up to our DCML from my new e-mail account
at my new University, and I'll try to continue being an active participant.

Cheers,

Archontis