DCML digest, Vol 1 #64 - 10 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Thu Jan 27 12:37:47 CET 2000

ANDERS CHRISTIAN:

> If Gladstone changed the Lentils of Babylon in their publication, I
> wonder what version Komix used? I have the Komix-publication of the
> story (which I can't read), but it looks very nice.

Given that the comparison that we saw was between the Komix and Gladstone
versions, I would assume that Komix used the original version. Too bad they
made a mess of the plot, though, as we discussed a few days ago.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis
-----
"Making things Right is my profession.  Cheating Death's just a hobby..."
-----