libraries with Duck stories

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Mon Jul 24 00:20:31 CEST 2000

Most libraries here in the states have a small selection of "trade
paperback" books that generally reprint popular newspaper strips (those
of you familiar with the Peanuts and Garfield books know what I'm
speaking of).  While doing research for a school project I went to the
large public library in downtown Cincinnati OH and discovered a couple of
the Gladstone Comic Albums.  I've never seen any actual comic books at
any library.  They simply are too frail, and there isn't enough interest
in them (in the USA) to warrant any library spending the valuable, and
scarce, funds on them.

Rodney Bowcock

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.