Disney Classics and censorship!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Jul 2 19:09:21 CEST 2000

Dear friends,

    I know that it is a little off-topic, but I think is very much important
to us, Disney Comics fans and artists.
    The Disney Company are cutting, changing, removing pieces from the
classic shorts and features that they think can be ofensive to some groups.
In others words, they are DESTROING the original art from the Disney
artists. We, Disney fans, are buying CHANGED things, and not the ORIGINAL,
as Walt Disney planned to present to the public. We are not able to see the
original masterpieces of animation, principally the movies made during the
Second War, as Der Fuehrer's Face.
    Patrick Malone, head of "The Encyclopedia of the Disney Animated
Shorts"site is trying to change it, expoising ower opinion about it direct
to the Disney Company. Please, before this begin to happen to the comics
too, tale a look at his site, and if you agree with ower opinion, help us,
clicking on the first banner on the page and sign the guestbook!
Thanks, and waiting that you understand this off-topic mail,

Fernando Ventura!
 (oh, yes, the URL is: http://www.geocities.com/~eutychus55/ )

Thanks to all!