Wundermilds Pages - Major Update

wunderwurm@gmx.ch wunderwurm at gmx.ch
Fri Jul 14 00:14:18 CEST 2000

Hi all,

Finally, I've done a major update on my internet pages (featuring rare
Gottfredson pieces and comic book giveaway stories), you are kindly invited to
see by yourself:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Easel/4942/index.htm and
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Easel/4942/rare.htm

Design has been worked over extensively, picture directories were changed,
and quite some new images were added, for anyone interested in classic
Disney stories: For example, for people fond of

- Gottfredson: First 71 strips of the classic "Death Valley" episode (the
unmutilated original one, with 150 dpi scans!); also, the "Suicide" episode
has been re-scanned (150 dpi);

- Murry: Two stories added: One Donald Duck (the Inca Idol), one Brer
Rabbit (BR's Secret) story, both out of scarce Cheerios and Wheaties giveaways;

- Taliaferro (Hi, Favio): No story, but a collection of Wheaties comic
book back cover illustrations;

- other classic Donald Duck artists: A couple of more Cheerios Premium,
Wheaties, and Cheerios 3-D stories have been uploaded (art by Jack Hannah,
Frank McSavage, and Tony Strobl);

- (last, but not least) Barks (perhaps for Daniel): "Santa's Stormy Visit"
of the Firestone Giveaway 1946 is now available on the net (as is the
Mickey Mouse backup story, art by Don Gunn).

Thanks for all help and encouragement, especially to Klaus Harms, who
kindly provided scans to bridge some gaps.

A question to I.N.D.U.C.K.S. people (esp. Harry): The uploaded scans of
mine are planned to remain on the net permanently (as is a growing number of
Disney stories by other site maintainers, e.g. Favio's 1947 Taliaferro
Sundays); is there a possibility to set links to them from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. story
entries?

That's all Folks (for now, that is!)

WW