Wundermilds Pages - Major Update

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Jul 17 12:27:21 CEST 2000

WW ("wunderwurm" - I forgot his real name and he didn't mention it):

> Finally, I've done a major update on my internet pages (featuring rare
> Gottfredson pieces and comic book giveaway stories), you are
> kindly invited to see by yourself:
> http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Easel/4942/index.htm and
> http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Easel/4942/rare.htm

Wonderful!

> - (last, but not least) Barks (perhaps for Daniel)

8-)
As if Daniël were the only Barks fan on this list!

> A question to I.N.D.U.C.K.S. people (esp. Harry): The
> uploaded scans of
> mine are planned to remain on the net permanently (as is a
> growing number of
> Disney stories by other site maintainers, e.g. Favio's 1947 Taliaferro
> Sundays); is there a possibility to set links to them from
> I.N.D.U.C.K.S. story entries?

There are 2 problems here:

1. Technical: the website programming is Per Starbäck's stuff (or François
Willot's, if you use the French search engine). We need to add information
to the database, and do some programming, to make it work.

2. The Inducks is copyrighted by ourselves, it's not Disney's property. When
we make links to copies of copyrighted Disney material, we might suggest
that we (Inducks) are violating copyrights...

--Harry.
http://www.inducks.net