Characters from the HISTORY OF COMPUTERS?

Rich xephyr at jps.net
Sun Jun 4 12:09:37 CEST 2000

Pedro Cravo

> I've finished uploading the History of Computers. You can read it at
> http://www.terravista.pt/MeiaPraia/1371/disney/disney.htm
>
> It's the original brazilian version, but if you understand spanish I think
> you'll be able to figure out everything.
>
> Enjoy it.

Thank you for sharing that comic.  I did enjoy it.  It doesn't seem to be
"completely" indexed yet so I was wondering if you or someone else could list
the entire cast of characters who appear throughout the story?

I recognize a great many of them, but there are a few that I imagine might
be recurring characters in Brazilian Disney comics only.
Ludwig von Drake
Little Helper (Gyro's)
Gyro Gearloose
Goofy
Morty & Ferdie
Huey, Dewey & Louie
April, May & June
Melody
Gilbert
Biquinho (Dugan Duck)
Fethry
Uncle Scrooge
Donald Duck
Ergmengarda (Matilda)
Clarabelle Cow
Daisy Duck
Minnie Mouse
Any others?

It seems to me that a few of the robots are familiar as well.  Especially
the little guy with the handle cranks on the side of his head.  Is he the
robot that appeared in an old Gottfredson comic with Mickey & Goofy?

Rich