The Carl Barks "Disney Legend" documentary on the Disney Channnel

Donald Ault ault at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
Sat Jun 3 19:59:45 CEST 2000

For those on the list who are not familiar with them, I should have
mentioned in my last post that *all* of the "Disney Legends" short
documentaries on the Disney Channel are about 2 and 1/2 to minutes long. The
one on Carl Barks is pretty much standard length and contains references to
(and examples of) his work in animation ("Thru the Mirror") and in the
Disney Story Department (including the introduction of Donald's nephews) as
well as in comic books.

Donald Ault
Dept. of English
University of Florida