Scarpa

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Tue Jun 6 11:28:34 CEST 2000

Hi!

> I don't know the proper way to write back to the mailing list
> so that it
> continues the THREAD and responds to comments and questions.
> Do I just email to thus address as I've done? If so, how
> should I reference my subject and response?

What people usually do is "reply to all" in their mail program. Then the
original mail is shown with ">" before them (like in the quote above - if
this really happens depends on your mail program). It then is important to
leave only a very short part of the original message, just enough for people
to understand what you're replying to. And add your own text after it. 8-)

--Harry.