The new Komix web page

Apostolis Trikourakis apokill at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 20:34:18 CEST 2000

As I have said before, my new Komix web page is almost ready. All the
European and U.S. visitors can visit the "English Section" which is a
section about Komix, only in English. There you will find some articles and
interviews about Don Rosa translated by Kriton Kyrimis.
My web page is:
http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage
Also, my "English Section" page is:
http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage/english.htm
And some info about Don Rosa's greek name:
In greek the name is spelling "Nton Rosa", not "Nton Rooa". Actually, the
second "o" is the greek letter "σ" (the equivalent letter for -s- in Greek)
and not -o-.
And a question for Don Rosa?
Did you know that here, in Greece, you have over 70.000 fans? Yep! That's a
BIG number of fans for such a small country like Greece.
And another one:
Did you ever thought come and visit Athens?

Apostolis, Athens