DCML digest, Vol 1 #179 - 6 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Fri Jun 16 13:16:26 CEST 2000

ANDERS CHRISTIAN:

> When I visited in October last year the temperature in Denmark was
> getting long pants and all... I changed to shorts the morning after I
> arrived! (Didn't I? Wasm't it only when we went to dinner that I
> switsched back because the evenings are cold? Kriton?)

It was the first day that I'd put on a shirt with long sleeves.  I don't
wear shorts, but it was certainly warm enough to eat outside in the
evening.

> You'll be so
> lucky as to be able to buy two issues, if you stay untill 1st july.

Or even June 30, as Komix usually comes out on the last Friday of
each month.

> What is a "geek"? ok I forgive you! :-)

1. a performer in a carnival or the like who does grotesque acts, such
   as biting the heads off live chickens or snakes.
2. any person who is considered to be different in a grotesque or
   bizarre way.

(#2 is the most common usage these days, I believe).

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"There are finer thieves than I.  Time, for example.  Eventually, it steals
 everything."
-----