My whife talk to animals!

Pietro Reynaud-Bersanino pierrebi at tiscalinet.it
Mon Mar 6 07:53:34 CET 2000

In DCML digest, Vol 1 #103, "Anders Christian Sivebaek"
<acsive at mail.mira.dk> wrote:

>I hope it's not un-PC to claim that indians can and could talk to
>animals. The thought is so beautiful, and very possible, as they are
>nature-people and understand the living things around them. I guess a
>white person is sent to a psychiatrist or directly to the closed
>department if they claim such abbilities?

My whife is pink, (or white if you prefer !), and she talks to animals. Of
course she cannot make logical talks, because animals are not logical, but
she (like many others people of every skin colours) can comunicate
sentiment in a different way of me and other common people! In my opinion
it is the sound of her voice, but that is not enough ... she can understand
sentiments that animals comunicate to her. She do not claim such
abbilities, because before i told her she did not realized her abbility, it
was natural to her.

I think we cannot forgive that human being are culture but also nature. Of
course for a western culture human person is difficult to remember that
he/she is nature, but this awareness is necessary to permit our world to go
on.  I think this is one of the messages Carl Barks send to the world with
many of his stories.

>My opinoin about Hiawatha is not a big one, as I haven't read many
>stories with him, only when I was smaller, and the reason I stopped
>might have been the same as someone mentioned about Rabbit, the plots
>were too alike...

In my opinion the best in Yakari is the design of the pages!