The dragon's shadow

Marco Barlotti marcobar at ds.unifi.it
Fri Mar 17 12:16:57 CET 2000

At 19:22:10 16/03/00 +0100, oliv wrote:

>I've had the pleasure to read a veeeeery
>goooood story of MM in Mickey Parade,
>
>I TL 2283 "L'ombre du dragon"
>which is drawn by Paolo Mottura and
>scripted by Tito Faraci.
>
>[...]
>--------
>MARCO :
>Isn't it the same story you were talking about in January ?

No, I was talking about a story written by the same Tito Faraci and drawn
by Silvia Ziche (better than Mottura IMHO).

However, almost EVERY story written by Tito Faraci is bound to be good.
Look for his name, it's worth reading his stories!

In the latest "Topolino" (OK OK I should give the issue number but I'm
quoting without having the comic in front of me!!!) there is a (good) story
by Tito where Donald finds a treasure map and hires $crooge for 30 c. an
hour to accompany him in the treasure hunt! (Thus the usual Barks-Rosa
situation is reversed!)

     Marco