Gottfredson.

Per-Erik Malmström pekka.malmstrom at uppsala.mail.telia.com
Wed Mar 29 17:06:20 CEST 2000

	Hi again, folks!

JOAKIM:
> 	[...] unpublished Barks [...]

A great subject! Someone here who knows what was auctioned out on the
Howard Lowery auction of November 20th? I heard that a few of the lots were
original art by Barks, but back in November I was to lazy to send for the
catalogue and now in March I'm to greedy. Is it worth the effort?

> 	F.ex. the uncensored version of the final strip of the 'Lectro Box?
> or such stuff.

There is an unpublished cover for that story available on the web, but the
man behind the pen is not named Floyd. Check out
<http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Metro/7211/wvh/Lectro.jpg> if interested!

/Per-Erik