Francois: FE's ghost story

Arthur Faria Jr. arthurfaria at projesom.com.br
Tue May 2 05:37:32 CEST 2000

    FRANÇOIS:

In digest #124 (April, 3) you wrote about some Brazilian FE stories:

>>The only one where I had previously seen Fethry actually drawing a comic
>>story for Scrooge is B 780300 (Assombracao Do Porao Do Barao) also
>>reprinted in Italy

    And I replied:

>There are two stories using that ghost character, B 74008 and B 780300
>but they were about a terror *novel* that Fethry was writing, not
>a comic story.

    Only now I reread the first story and you were right: Fethry was
drawing a ghost comic story, not "writing a novel and just imagining
the scenes" like I said. I could swear I was right! My memory isn't
the same. :-( Sorry...
Anyway, these stories you cited are the only ones "created" by
FE where there are no spin-offs involved.

    -- Arthur.