German Journalists Quotes Donald, are in Trouble

Even Flood even.flood at ub.ntnu.no
Tue May 2 13:17:47 CEST 2000

Folks!

A couple of German journalists have been quoting Donald
for years in the in the "Frankfurter Algemeine Zeitung",
one of the most serious and respected of the German
newspapers.

Recently their dastardly doings have been exposed
in "Der Spiegel" and it seems the journalists er in trouble.

To quote the Guardian:
>Confronted with overwhelming evidence by
>reporters from the weekly news magazine, Der
>Spiegel, two FAZ journalists owned up last week.
>Patrick Bahners, 33, and  Andreas Platthaus, 34,
>admitted to having slipped "Donaldisms" into
>captions and headlines about everything from classical
>Greek theatre to Chopin.

Read all (or much) about in the Guardian online at
http://www.guardianunlimited.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4011745,00.html
or do as I do, go to http://www.guardian.co.uk/ and search
for Donald Duck.

Even
Even Flood,  Senior Academic Librarian
http://www.ub.ntnu.no/diane/
"Come, and take choice of all my library, and so  beguile thy sorrow."
				(Shakespeare)