DCML digest, Vol 1 #143 - 29 msgs

wunderwurm@gmx.ch wunderwurm at gmx.ch
Tue May 2 20:59:28 CEST 2000

Very busy at the moment, just like the dcml, it seems ;-)
Hence a quick note: I have made available on internet two stories out of
American forties' giveaways (still uploading, hope anything will go straight
...). Here are the URLs:

1. Donald Duck, Counter Spy (drawn by Al Taliaferro), Cheerios premium
giveaway X-1 (1947):
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Easel/4942/che_x1.htm

2. Donald Duck Pilots a Jet Plane (drawn by Jack Hannah), Cheerios Premium
giveaway Z-1 (1947; last page is missing, has been replaced by a scan out
of an Italian reprint, kindly provided by Paolo Castagno):
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Easel/4942/che_z1.htm

(Images can also be downloaded directly: URLs are:
http://www.fortunecity.de/lindenpark/foto/597/che_x1/01.jpg
[02.jpg thru 30.jpg] and
http://www.fortunecity.de/lindenpark/foto/597/che_z1/01.jpg
[02.jpg thru 30.jpg], respectively).

Files are not yet linked from my pages yet, will hopefully be resumed
soon.

WW