Hi!I'm here!

Stefan Persson reimersholme at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 16:51:52 CEST 2000

>From: signoryluo <signoryluo at sina.com>
>To: dcml at stp.ling.uu.se
>Subject: Hi!I'm here!
>Date: Thu May  4 21:28:11 CST 2000
>
>Dear sir,
>      I'm glad to receive your mail.As a student,I'm eager to get as much
>information as possible,especially your new disney commics.
>      I'm a Chinese student,I want to improve my English by landing your
>Web site.
>      I'm looking forward your reply to tell me whether I am permitted to
>subscribe.Thanks.
>      Best wishes!
>
>                                                         Yours sincerely
>                                                             signory

Dear Signory,

Welcome to the list! Anyone, including you, is permitted to subscribe to
this list.
About the Disney comics: No Disney comics are published in English, as far
as I know. However, Disney comics are published in most European countries,
with (normally) a weekly as the main publication.
What about China? Could you give some information about the comics published
there? Thanks.
You might find more information about publications in other countries at:
http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/countries.html

                                                         Yours sincerely,
                                                         Stefan Persson