Explanation

gwtank gwtank at email.msn.com
Fri May 5 00:09:47 CEST 2000

I guess maybe an apology might be in order. I did not mean to denigrate the artwork at the "Strange Website". The whole thing could be looked at in a different perspective. Because the drawings were under the title of "Studying the Master Vol I", from my perspective it seemed to mean that the drawings were those of Mr. Barks. Looking at it from a different viewpoint, I suppose that one can also presume that it represents the works of someone who has "studied the master", and in that sense I am not trying to be critical of the artist who drew the ducks. I am not the only one who may have interpreted things the way I did, that they represented Mr. Barks works. So, please accept my apologies for any misinterpretations of the website and I hope that you in-turn, do not misinterpret my motivations--i.e., to indicate that these were not drawn by Carl Barks.
G.W.Tank, MD