Question about recent Pocket book

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon May 15 11:04:51 CEST 2000

Ole, Ari:
thanks for the names.

> In Holland, these people are named Andy, Barry,
> Frans, Petra, Victor and Rob

> Danish translation:
>   Arthur, Daniel, Harry, Ketty, Tom, and Peter.

> In Finnish they are Arttu, Taneli, Harri, Kati, Olli and Pertti.

I also found out the German names now:
Arius, Darius, Harius, Laria, Frerius, Perius.

The Finnish is quite close, actually. Kati/Ketty/Laria should be spelled
"Katie". Olli/Tom/Frerius is "Augie". And the others are indeed Arthur,
Daniël, Harry, and Per.

The characters even resemble us - up to a certain point... 8-)

I wonder if there is (or will be) any country where Augie keeps his original
name...

--Harri, a.k.a. Harius, a.k.a. Frans.