needs help. Recognize story?

wunderwurm@gmx.ch wunderwurm at gmx.ch
Mon May 22 17:35:47 CEST 2000

> From: "timo ronkainen" <timoro at hotmail.com>

I have to revise my previous opinion about the story as put on the
internet by Timo:

> http://members.xoom.com/timoro/DDstory

It IS redrawn, definitely; but the re-inking was done very close to the
original, and the odd "bad" look of the story in the Finnish edition was not
due to the redrawing, but due to the fact that the original story was looking
very dubious. Please compare the pictures of the link above with  a scan
out of the original comic book (OS 379):

http://www.fortunecity.de/lindenpark/foto/597/bfc_00.jpg

(there is also a scan out of a German reprint [Micky Maus 22/1957]
available:

http://www.fortunecity.de/lindenpark/foto/597/bfc_01.jpg )

WW