Brother Scrooge and Sister Grandma, a workaround?

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed May 24 17:26:38 CEST 2000

HARRY FLUKS, 22 MAY 2000:

> BTW, talking about traditions: in this week's Dutch weekly, Scrooge
> is Grandma's brother again. Now that *is* confusing...

Maybe a workaround could be that they only *look* at each other as being
sister and brother? Scrooge and Grandma are both the olders members of
the Duck family, so maybe that gives them some kind of family feeling
towards each other and a reason to look at themselves as siblings?

I don't know what is usual in other countries, but here in The Netherlands
children sometimes say "aunt" or "uncle" to friends of their parents.

Greetings,

--- Daniel