Marco Rota

Erik Horthe erikh at newmedia.no
Thu May 25 09:32:56 CEST 2000

Harry commented the Marco Rota-article on Internet some days ago:
<Interesting detail: they obviously used our Inducks database for their Rota
<index. Even a Dutch title for one of Rota's glue stories ("Wat vooraf ging")
<made it into their index. No acknowledgements to Inducks, though. It's all
"copyright <Disney"...

And Stefan said:
< Is really the Norwegian part enough complete for this? They say that it is
<not complete ("Indekset er ikke komplett!"), but isn't some information too
<old to be in Inducks yet? BTW, why don't they use the Swedish/Danish
titles for the <following ones? Seems quite odd to me!

I am responsible for the article, and the index was made from one Vidar
Svendsen made, after aksing him if it was Ok. The article was sent to
Egmont one year ago, so naturally the index could not be complete when it
was published on Internet. The Swedish/Danish titles were put there as
information for the translators in those countries, and should not have
been published. Sorry for this, but it was out of my hands.

Erik Horthe