Marco Rota's Pages

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Fri May 26 14:59:39 CEST 2000

Hi, Erik and Harry!

Thanks for the news about the article on Marco Rota.

> Sorry, no English version, but you might still understand something!

Yes... Something... 8-)
Indeed, I can tell you that the story "T e la tigre col fiocco" is NOT
Marco's first Disney story, as I write in my article on ZP. It has been
"believed to have been", but there are four or five before it... With Goofy,
Eega Beeva, Morty and Ferdy and HDL.
Indeed, in the Per Starback Uppsala list they are pointed correctly.

Bye, and thanks!
Luca

P.S.: For HARRY...

Well... I can't even read all the messages coming from the Mailing Lists!
How could I conserve everything! A lot of work, and many hours a day of my
life are spent each day in front of this #@%%$**!! monitor! :-)

Ciao!

L.