Finnish scan of Sampo

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 23:14:37 CEST 2000

>   7. R: Finnish scans (Ugo Dell'Arciprete)
>
>Would you please upload a couple of scans of Kalevala story, in order to
>let
>us see what is the long discussed run-o-meter writing? Thanks
>Ugo

There is now 3/4 of a page in:
http://members.xoom.com/timoro/DDstory/sampo.htm

run-o-meter can visually be seen in the way the text is lettered (and also
of course on a specific amount of syllables).
In this case Scrooge is possesed by "Kalevalian spirit" (of Vainamoinen´s)
from the sword, and he speaks, as you can see, with special lettering in his
speech bubbles.

If there is need for more scans I´ll get them asap.

Be patient with the page loading. 144 K.

Timo R.