DCML digest, Vol 1 #162 - 10 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Tue May 30 12:56:49 CEST 2000

HENRI:

> That's not obvious. According to Genesis 7:2, by divine command (and NOT
> by 'not being fair'), Noah took seven pairs of the clean species, one pair
> of the unclean species; pigs and the like.

Hmmm... you're right. I guess they taught us a simplified version of
the story at school. (Probably the same simplified story they taught
the Disney animators, as all animals came in single pairs in the movie.)

GEORGIOS:

> Henri-Georges Clouzot 1953 movie "Le salaire de la peur" (English title:
> Wages of Fear)

I guess you beat me to the question. Did you actually know the French and
English titles of the movie, or did you raid the Internet Movie Database,
like I did?

> I would like to ask Don if this is true or it's a simple but amazing
> coincidence.

Given Don's fondness for movies from that era, it would be an amazing
coincidence if this weren't true.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I don't know what happened to you two, but I can pretty confidently
 rule out death."
-----