KOMIX question

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Tue May 30 15:48:28 CEST 2000

Hello:
          a question for the boys from Greece. You know, I was searching
some bookshop oriented to Greeks books and magazines but, Alas! is no one
here in Buenos Aires. I talk to the Embassy, but nothing. So, in the
meantime I search (I'll try with some comic shop), can some of you give me
the requirements for the Komix suscriptions? Thanks!

The Andes are one of the most important escenarios of our Independence War,
the past century (S. XIX). General San Martin cross these mountains to
surprise the Spanish troops. Is a place for the adventure, didn't?

Fabio Blanco

Bonvolu postu al: longtom at oeste.com.ar