One more newcomer

Gougassian Michaël ransom at club-internet.fr
Sat Nov 11 18:21:44 CET 2000

Hello everybody
I just discovered (and subscribed to) the DCML mailing list. It's really nice to see so many Disney comics fans from all over the world.
As it turns out, I have a few questions...
- First of all, I'd like to know if anybody out there would be interested in trading Disney comics. I'm from France and particularly interested in Italian disney comics (mainly Topolino). (I tried to subscribe to Topolino once but it didn't seem to work... Never got a single issue).
Of course, comics from other countries are also welcome...
So, if you're interested, feel free to mail me at the adress above.
Thanks.