Brazilian Kalevala...again!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Tue Nov 14 09:56:56 CET 2000

Hi Disney Comics Fans!!!!

Finally, after a month, my computer is back, remodeled and working again!
I'm responding lot's off mails from some friends, members off the list...:),
and reading all the mails off the last month from the list...Arf!

I bought two editions off the "Tio Patinhas'" , with the Kalevala history,
and I have other issue off this comic with Rosa's Escape From Forbidden
Valley, and I can send to the menbers that send privatelly e-mails to
me...as Elon, I will be very happy to change with some comic from your
countrie!

And thank you very much to Stefan Persson, Paulo Melo and Francois Willot,
that post lists with the brazilian Disney histories published on there
countries this year!

Fernando!

"-Ora...O que gastei com vocês é mixaria perto do valor destes cheques!
-NOOO$$$A!"

Rocha Vaz to Zé Carioca and friends in "Numa Boa Com o Sogrão?"by Arthur
Faria Jr and Gustavo Machado.