thinking-hat

Ivan Sørensen is at morsf.dk
Sat Nov 25 17:04:36 CET 2000

Hi you guys.

I am trying to find a picture og Gyro Gearloose with his thinking-hat
(maybe it is called something else, but it is the fancy hat he puts on, and
suddenly generates brilliant idears).

I am a subeditor at a small paper in Denmark Scandinavia, and my college
the cartoonist needs it as inspiration to to draw a picture of our local
mair, who needs a loot of good idears for the time beeing....

Everybody I talk to seems to have seen Gyro with this hat, but nowone can
find it?

Can anybody help, I would be ever so greatfull.

Lots of good wishes to whoever reads this.

Ivan, Denmark.
is at morsf.dk