Money Bin's rooms

Apostolis Trikourakis komix43 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:19:19 CET 2000

Santiago wrote:

>>>Apostolis:

>>>Some duckfan! Story researching, bin's sketches... My congratulations!
You
>>>are the one! :-)

Thanks for your lovely words! I'm trying to help Don as much as I can, by
drawing sketches, making searches or even thinking new rooms! :-)

>>>I think you should add rooms to show how Scrooge is mean. For example, he
>>>could have a huge room oriented to RECICLYNG all the papers, pencils'
chip,
>>>and so, used in his office. He stores there all of that for selling it to
>>>ragdealer, or so... Let's remember U$ is not very keen on throwing things
>>>away to the trash can.

Great idea! Maybe Scrooge has a Recycling room in the basement, keeping
there all the things he wants to store. But that would be a really *big*
room!

Don:

>>>F'rinstance, can the
>>>"thinking room" be the same as the "worry room"?

Actually, it is the same room. A room Scrooge is using when he's nervous or
sad.

>>>I will also
>>>leave a floor or two undescribed so that I can always decide there is
>>>something else in the Bin that I had not thought of before. Also, if I
>>>refuse to use a room or element that some Duckfan thinks I really should
>>>have included, he's free to assume for himself that it's on that "other
>>>floor".

That'll be nice of you :-) Nobody will be displeased then! But I'm confused
with the number of floors the Bin have. Is it 2-3 or 10-12 or more? If the
floors are more than 10, I'm wondering what else can included, apart from
the rooms we have already mention here. Maybe most of the floors are offices
and storehouses, but is Scrooge paying so many employees? Anyway, I'm sure
you can add all the rooms that Barks is mentioning in his stories. Also, you
can create a library room, because I'm sure Scrooge will never spend so much
money for renting books from Duckburg's Library (info: it's on Cornelius
Coot Avenue 23, Quack-Island) :-)

Best Wishes

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix43 at hotmail.com & komix at compulink.gr