Empty emails

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Nov 28 13:38:53 CET 2000

PAOLO C, 26-11-2000:

> Sorry again, but this is what I get since a week. No changes made
> in my computer, but the messages are not readable anymore.

ROB AND NANCY MCCALLUM, 27-11-2000:

> Last five digests have not included the actual messages.  What's
> happening? I'm using a Mac platform.

Strange, because the messages you sent to the mailing list do have the
message included.

Just a test: You should recieve this email twice. One through the
mailing list and a "carbon copy" which goes to you directly.

If the "carbon copy" also doesn't have the message included, then
the problem must be at Hotmail.com and/or your browser configuration.
Er... but in that case you won't be able to read this at all, neither!

Is there a technician in the audience?

Best wishes,

--- Daniel