Money Bin, TCJ

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 18:29:56 CET 2000

>From: "Don Rosa" <donrosa at iglou.com>
>The building shown in "The Golden Fleecing" with 20
>stories is clearly NOT the Money Bin.

Well, it must be that "McDuck Building", skycraper that he owns. I guess US
owns most of the buildings in Duckburg (?).

>I'm getting the impression that hardly anyone is finding that COMICS
>JOURNAL from last month with the Barks tribute. Too bad -- I thought TCJs
>were easier to locate -- it's the best English-language comic-art magazine
>what am, after all.

I say this once more to all Finns here: You MIGHT get your copy of TCJ from
Good Fellows Comics Store in Helsinki. (at the moment TCJ#227 seems to be
out of stock). I wonder if this is the only place in Finland to get this
mag...(?) It´s sad. It truly is really good mag.
http://www.goodfellows.fi/

Timo Ronkainen

"Rumble on, buxom bumble bee!
Go sit on cowslip - far from me!"