about the last issue of I TL

Alessandro Iovino alexiov at libero.it
Sun Oct 8 10:42:12 CEST 2000

On 6 Oct 2000, at 22:37, Paolo Castagno wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Once in a time I'm very happy after reading the weekly
> Topolino!!!
>
> In this issues there are some interesting things that I'd like to
> share with you:
>
> The first story is from Cavazzano (written by Mezzavilla) and is
> a weird one, not "silly" as usual, that I liked very much.
> Deserves a 7 in a 1-10 range

Hi,

Yes, a quite strange history, but it seems to be a "truncated" one.
The first time I read it, I did'nt like it at all
I would like very much to know more about your opinion of the story.
Why did you like it?

I think it's only a collection of unbound illustrations, there is'nt a
plot, the story suddenly stops and nobody, me at least ;-), may
understand what's really happened

It would be of any significance if you might consider it as a  change
of direction in editorial guide-line, often forcing stories to strictly
obey academic stereotypes, both on artistic and script point of view
 I'm afraid it's but a single experiment

Alessandro Iovino