New scanned stories: Are we have permission to do that?

Apostolis Trikourakis komix43 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 00:17:41 CEST 2000

Pekka Timonen wrote:

>>>Do you have permission to do that?

Well, that's a very good question. I think you already know the answer. But
MY answer is NO, WE don't have permision to scan stories. But that's not the
point. The point is that we don't have permission for making pages or
scanning images or transfering articles in the web, not only scanning
stories. But my opinion is that the Internet is a living world, with any
kind of information. The permission is a problem for all us who want to make
a page with our favourite topic. I don't scanning stories for getting money.
I'll never pay for that, and I don't want either. I'm scanning stories, I'm
spending time and money for my Internet connection and I will never take my
time and my money back. I'm doing all that because I love Disney stories and
I want all of us to have a chance to read some very nice stories. Do you
want for all us to shut down our pages because of a stupid law which saying
that only the company have the copyrights? If you have any other that you
want to say, I'll glad to hear you again.
Best Wishes

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix43 at hotmail.com
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage