Donald In The "Hall of Road Kill..." Huh?

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 21:54:59 CET 2000

I have a public access tv show in Evansville, IN.
There's a weekly segment called the "The Hall of Road
Kill." It's a collection of odds and ends I find on
the side of the road when I'm out riding my bike. I
bring them home, clean them up, and assign them points
and an honored place in T.H.O.R.K.

Ea. playing cards, marbles, coins, toys, cds (that
actually work sometime), keys, a working green night
glow watch, working Motorola pager, and more. And, I
even have a little theme song I sing when I introduce
the segment.

Anyway, last week while I was out I found a little
stuffed Donald Duck attached to a dilapatated mini
childrens storybook. The book I discarded, but I put
Donald in my "Little Bag of Road Kill" (a slender
black vinel pouch w/clasp attached to a breakwire and
swung around my right handlebar).

I brought Donald home, set the washer on its lowest
setting, dipped him in detergent, washed him, and put
him with some clothes drying, and took him out as good
as new, and sat him atop a "Clover Valley 'Dr Topper'
Soda Can," where he has a good view of T.H.O.R.K.

So, my question to DCMLs is... How many "points"
should I assign to Donald Duck? I've never found a
Disney character before? Sports cards are worth 5
points, cds are worth 500 points, Keys are worth 1,000
points, a little bottle w/ Hugo calogne is probably
the top pointer at 10,000. So what's a DONALD worth???

Thanks and God bless,

F.A. Elliott.

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)